Welcome home to this stunning, impeccably maintained, very spacious, brick front colonial located in the highly desirable Villages at Wellington community! With over 5,500 sq ft of space, this property is one of the larger floorplans in the community. The grand two-story foyer, glass French door library, bright living room, and formal dining room will take your breath away. With gleaming hardwood floors on the main level, the open floor plan and windows provide plenty of natural light and warmth into the home. The kitchen features a large pantry, huge island, granite countertops, and plenty of cabinet space. Just beyond the kitchen, you will find a large breakfast room surrounded by windows, with access to the oversized deck with retractable awning, which is great for entertaining! The large family room with wood-burning fireplace includes a second staircase upstairs for easy access to the bedrooms. Off the kitchen is the laundry room which provides access to the two-car garage. There is also a coat closet and powder room on this level. Upstairs you'll find all four of the spacious bedrooms and three full baths, including a Jack & Jill bathroom. Enter the primary suite through the double doors and you will find more than enough space for your sleeping and relaxing. The spa style ensuite has a luxury soaking tub, separate shower, and a private water closet! As an added bonus, the two walk-in closets are outside of the ensuite. The lower level of the home includes a fully finished walkout basement with a large recreation room, flex room that can be used as an additional office or sleeping space. There is a full bathroom, and plenty of additional space for storage. The community is situated between Washington, D.C., and Baltimore, making it a convenient location for commuting to either city. There are plenty of retail, dining, and entertainment options, and the community has a pool for its residents. Donât miss your chance to make this home your own!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
5,040 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
The Villages At Wellington
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Office, Library, Utility Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Air Cleaner, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Entrance Outside, Full, Full Finished, Heated, Walkout, Partial
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Palladian Windows, Screened, Skylights
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Brick, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, No Thru Street, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price